Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Joy of Rain Drops

Rain Drops..The joy of watching the rain and when more rain hits the water how it splashes into Fun .
I had to pull over because it was raining and You know we start to grumble because we are human. Then I pulled my camera out and starting to take some shots of the rain.. It was just like being as a child it was fun. Did you ever run out in the rain and just dance until you were soaking wet and then run back into the house..Freezing and shaking and listen to your Mom saying I told you to stay out of that rain..You will catch a cold or be struck by lightning..That was my Mom anyway...LOL... Yet we did not regret one moment of that dance.
This time I saw it in a different light..It was a joy but it was more the beauty of the dance. How the drops splashed and danced upon the water . How they looked like crowns when they splashed up..Truly amazing..The rain comes down from heaven. Abba, Father, Thank you for the rain.. Teach me how to dance.

May you Dance in the Rain with the heart of a child again..And Laugh out Loud...
Katelen

8 comments:

Mary said...

you have eyes that truly see my friend!!

praying for rain here today!!

much love to you!!

pchickki said...

Beautifully said !
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

Love what you have said here. I have never been so grateful for rain. I live in Minnesota and we have been without snow...and only a spritz of rain.
Next drops that fall, I am getting out my camera.
-Lynn

~Babs said...

Here in Texas we have been doing happy rain dances lately, as we've been getting nice rain. Maybe we'll have no drought this summer.

I love the words you've written here, and can feel your joy.
Those raindrops really DO look like crowns!

Leslie said...

I completely agree that we should embrace the world in all she offers.

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Nothing like the rain to stop you in your tracks and force a new perspective

GalleryJuana said...

Love those days when I can appreciate the beauty in rain. You've captured rain's beauty poetically in words and image.

GlorV1 said...

I love rain and the photo is just beautiful. When my son was young and it started to rain, I'd grab his hands and bring him outside with me to go round and round in the rain. I'd hold on tight to his hands and swing around and he'd be saying, "mom. there are people looking." He though would be smiling and having fun. Thanks for the memory lane.