Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Things In Life

We all try to create the perfect piece of art. I say we, and I can not speak for all you great creative artists, let's say I do. I will sit and think and try to have the whole thing in my head before I even place a pencil on my sketch pad or place the first drip or drop of paint on my canvas. Instead of just letting go and relaxing and enjoying the moment . Why? Because I am one of those people. LOL.... So I stopped and Picked these objects off my work table and placed them all together and realized, its the simple things in life sometimes that are the most beautiful. We have the key always with us, we just forget to use it.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, Today I am just enjoying life the simple way.

May you always dream in color,
Katelen

1 comment:

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

I believe this is called assemblage? I really like how you combined the copper spiral, the key, the string, and that netting. And, I agree, it is usually the simplest things that are the most beautiful and meaningful.

Be well, Katelen:)