Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blinded

Small piece a 4x4 canvas, mixed media.
This piece is for all that are blinded by things in your life. That at that moment in your life you called it Love.. To find it is not love at all . That you were blinded by pretense of love.. This piece may be small, but the meaning is truly large as life. It goes out to all of those who are abused either by physical or verbal. This is to give you strength and not be afraid to step out of your life and find peace. Love is not pain and fear.
God is your strength and your peace. For it seems in life when things are fearful, that God is not there. He is and you just have to have faith and walk toward him and believe.
This piece is dear to my heart because I have friends I love that have went through the hurt and fear.. Yet they were strong in the end and walked away..
I know there are so many out there still blinded. May you find the strength and the faith.
You might need to click on the piece to get a better look. Thanks for visiting my blog. I do appreciate your comments and all that visit.
Have a good week and walk in faith.
Katelen

9 comments:

pchickki said...

From what I can see it is awesome. To bad you can't lighten it up a bit. It looks interesting!

Great words here my friend.
Hugs
Patti

Renee said...

Katelen this is a touching post. Please everyone don't give up.

xoxoxo

Noelle Dunn.... A Poet in Progress said...

This is beautiful...I love how your pieces always carry a message. Keep in coming!

Manon said...

Beautiful post Katelen! I do believe in faith!

readingsully2 said...

Hi Katelen...very nice piece and you are right the meaning is very LARGE.:)

Stop by our new Treasure Hunt if you get a chance.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I did click to enlarge...quite beautiful as well as your kind and encouraging words. Art takes many turns in our lives.

rivergardenstudio said...

Sad, but still beautiful. Sometimes we have to fight and stand tall. Roxanne

TonyaA said...

Oh wow! This is amazing. And it is so true. I love how you pulled the words together with the art. Great Work!

notmassproduced said...

this has a nice feeling about it