Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chocolate Please

Two things that are great in life chunky beautiful babies and Chocolate Cherries.
This is a collage piece 5x7 on water color paper. It was one of those just for fun. I used a old photograph and old magazine and used acrylic paint and this is what you get.. Happiness....
I hope that you enjoy it....
I am still searching for my media as an artist. Or maybe as a artist we just move from one media to another. Until we feel like this is where we belong and stay there for a while. Then after awhile it is time to move on to a new journey. We all search, it is human nature. We keep looking for the perfect. One day we all have to realize there is no perfect but there is peace and contentment and then we will find our self and maybe our media of choice.

May you always dream in color,
Katelen

3 comments:

CountryDreaming said...

You may be searching for your media, but I sure do like your style!

Janet said...

My interests seem to change periodically. I think it's good to try different mediums and styles. Who says you can only have one?!

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

You are so right. Searching can be fun and add to our journey, but when we feel that peace and contentment inside of us we don't need perfection.

And, when you have a box of chocolates, what else do would you need:)