Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CLOUD WATCHING AND SKETCH BOOK

So I have been watching the clouds. I walked out my back door and what a beautiful sight.
God is Good. He can paint a beautiful sight without a brush..

So this is what I am doing sketching in my sketch book and this one is titled I AM NOT LISTENING..... To negative thoughts.. Or what ever I do not want to listen to..LOL.


I have not been going into my studio due to I just do not have the time or the energy. I did go up today and clean some things out.. I felt like there is to much clutter.. I am trying to simplify.


So just trying to clear my mind, let my soul find it's maker and listen. LISTEN to the POSITIVE.
Cloud watching and catching some beautiful shots..
Don't you just love when you walk out your back door and look up and see the beauty of what God has to share.
Take care and may you always dream in color.
Katelen

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you do some awesome cloud watching. I bet standing there looking at those clouds in person is even more awe inspiring than the photo!

Jeane Myers said...

your sketchbook drawing is wonderful :)

Michelle said...

There is a time to paint and there is a time to watch clouds....sometimes both, never none.

xxx

Mary said...

God is the Master Artist that is for sure.

I love this Vincent van Gogh quote,
"Christ is more of an artist than the artists; he works in the living spirit and the living flesh; he makes men instead of statues."

And - HE makes the most exquisite sunsets and sunrises!!!

Katelen thank you for sharing the photo and your sketch. You stick that tongue out at those pesky negative thoughts - I'll do the same!!!! Thank you for your encouragement too! :)

Hugs

Umā said...

What an amazing cloud and sunset!

Manon said...

The photo is stunning!
Love that tongue sticking out in your sketchbook.... you're right ...listen to the positive!!

GalleryJuana said...

Love how you sketched your thoughts. Negative feelings are annoying. Hope you have music playing in your head instead.

Beautiful clouds!